LEG PULL PRONE
1. Start on your knees. Place your hands on the floor in front of you, fingers pointing straight ahead. Keep your arms straight but don’t lock the elbows.
2. Recruit your abdominals and lengthen your spine then extend through the top of the head as you lean forward to put your weight on your hands.
3. With your abdominals lifted, extend your legs back so that they are straight and together. Your toes are curled under so that some weight is on the balls of your feet.
- Your ears, shoulders, hips, and heels should be in one long line
4. Abdominals are recruited with the body in a straight line, keeping your shoulders and pelvis stable as you lift one straight leg up away from the mat.
5. Lower the leg with control.
6. Repeat the other side